2009ETG大戲海綿寶寶環遊世界 ,終於在一群人努力錄音之下,完成初步的Demo音樂,此音樂與限於排練用,上場音樂會在排練幾次後,最後定案時再做修改,不過此園所喜歡孩子現場的聲音,所以屆時應該只要歌曲音樂搭上背景音樂即可,請看我門的錄音群~~


此劇共分三幕,每一幕的演出主角都是

海綿寶寶
章魚哥
派大星
蟹老闆
珊迪
祖傳秘方(醃黃瓜)

但是每幕的演出人員都不同,所以每幕出場都先自我介紹;班上學生共18人分成三組

開場~~



Are you ready kids? Aye Aye Captain
I can’t hear you! AYE AYE CAPTAIN. OOOHHH
Whoe lives in a pineepple under the sea? (Spongebob! Squarepants!)
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he? Spongebob! Squarepants!)
If nautical nonsense be something you wish (Spongebob! Squarepants!)
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! (Spongebob! Squarepants!)
(Spongebob! Squarepants!)(Spongebob! Squarepants!)
(Spongebob! Squarepants!)(Spongebob.. Squarepants!) 








Scene 1 第一幕 







Ian: Hello! What’s your name?
Neil : My name is Neil. I’m Mr. Krabs. I’m the boss of Krusty Krab restaurant. And what’s your name?
(大家好我是Neil,我演的是蟹堡王餐廳的蟹老闆, 拿出蟹堡王的招牌)
Ian: My name is Ian. I’m Squidward. I’m a cashier.
(大家好我是Ian我演章魚哥,我是蟹堡王餐廳的收銀員)
Cherry: What’s your name?
Hank: Hello! My name is Hank. I’m Spongebob. I ‘m a cook. And who are you?
(大家好我是Hank,我演海綿寶寶,我是個廚師)
Cherry : My name is Cherry. I’m Patrick. I’m your best friend.
(大家好我是Cherry,我演派大星是海綿寶寶的好朋友)
Emily: My name is Emily. I play Sandy. I’m good at sport.
(大家好我是Emily我演姍迪我運動很厲害喔)
Nicole: My name is Nicole. I play a pickle. The secret recipe of Krabby burger.
(大家好我是Nicole我演酸黃瓜也就是美味蟹堡的秘密配方 




Neil: Spongebob~~Spongebob(海綿寶寶)
Hank: Yes, Sir. What can I do for you? (老闆,請問我能為你做什麼?)
Neil: Come and make Krabby burger.(快來示範一次如何做美味蟹堡)
Hank: OK! No problem. Here you go.(好的老闆沒問題) (拍手兩下)
(拿出美味蟹寶圖) 



Hank: We need six things. (有六樣東西就能做出美味蟹堡)
Cherry: Ho..ho..You need buns and lettuce. (你需要麵包及青菜)
Ian: You also need tomatoes and onions(你還需要番茄和洋蔥)
Emily: And salt(還有鹽巴) And….and…..(還有還有
Hank: Pickle (和酸黃瓜)
Nicole: Yes, I know I’m very important. (沒錯妳們還需要最重要的我~~酸黃瓜)
Come and get me(來抓我呀)
Emily: I’ll catch you. (我要抓住妳)
(大家輪流抓pickle輪流說 stop, Let’s get it,最後pickle被抓住時說)
Nicole : I can show you the better way to make the better Krabby burger.
(我知道一個更棒的方法能做出美味蟹堡)
Neil: Really! I want to know. (真的嗎!我想要知道)
Please tell me and my business will be better and better.(請告訴我這樣我的生意才會越來越好)
Ian: Me too. (我也想知道)
Cherry: Yes, Please tell us.(請你告訴我們)
Nicole: OK~ Let’s travel around the world and find it out.(我們一起環遊世界去找尋)
Emily: Yes, around the world.好的我們想環遊世界
Nicole: We can go to Japan, Italy, America, and New Zealand.
(我們可以去日本義大利美國和紐西蘭) 




Hank: Ok! We can find the best food in Japan, America ,Italy and New Zealand.
(好ㄟ~~我們可以到那裡去找好吃的食物)
Mr. Krab: Can we go by bicycle? (我們騎腳踏車環遊世界嗎?)
All: By bicycle.
Nicole: No~~ not by bicycle. (不!不是腳踏車)
Ian: Can we go by bus? (那我們做公車環遊世界嗎?)
All: By bus.
Nicole: No~~ Not by the bus!(不!不是搭公車)
Emily: Can we go on foot.(那我們用走的嗎?)
All: On foot.
Pickle: No~~ not on foot.(不!不是用走的!)
Let’s travel around the world by THIS~~
(我們搭這個去吧!)(潛水艇出場)
All :Let’s go find the most delicious food in the world.
那就去找世界上最美味的食物吧! 


★一邊唱,一邊拿著大潛水艇,在舞台上繞一圈。 




------------------------------------------------

Scene 2 第二幕 





Daven : Hello! What’s your name?
Mimi: My name is Mimi. I play Mr. Krabs. I’m the boss of Krusty Krab restaurant.
And what’s your name?
(大家好我是Mimi,我演的是蟹堡王餐廳的蟹老闆, 拿出蟹堡王的招牌)
Daven: My name is Daven. I play Squidward. I’m a cashier.
(大家好我是Daven我演章魚哥,我是蟹堡王餐廳的收銀員)
Dora: Ho,ho…What’s your name?
Jimmy: Hello! My name is Jimmy. I play Spongebob. I ‘m a cook. And who are you?
(大家好我是Hank,我演海綿寶寶,我是個廚師)
Dora: Ha, ho….My name is Dora. I play Patrick. I’m your best friend.
(大家好我是Dora,我演派大星是海綿寶寶的好朋友
Emily: What’s your name?
Sandy: My name is Sandy. I play Sandy. I’m good at sport.
(大家好我是 Sandy我演姍迪, 我運動很厲害喔)
Emily: My name is Emily. I play a pickle. The secret recipe of Krabby burger.
(大家好我是Emily我演酸黃瓜也就是美味蟹堡的秘密配方 



Daven:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?
Song:Baa!Baa!Black sheep. 咩咩,黑綿羊!




羊: Here is New Zealand. 這裡是紐西蘭
羊:Welcome to New Zealand. 歡迎來到紐西蘭。
Sandy: Hello! How are you?
羊: Baa..Baa…We are great.
Jimmy:Hello!Do you know the best food in the world?
哈囉!你們知道我們要到哪裡找世界上最美味的食物嗎?
All:Yes, of course! Milk is best food in the world當然是在紐西蘭啊!牛奶是世界上最美味的食物。
(takes out milk from the basket) 從籃子裡拿出牛奶
Mimi:Yummy~~ Milk is good. 好吃!牛奶真好。
Dora:Milk is good for you. Milk is healthy for you. 牛奶對你是好的,有益處的。
Emily:Yeah…We find milk in New Zealand.
Sandy:Thank you for your milk. Good-bye. 謝謝你們,再見。 





★ 潛水艇又出發到另一個國家 (Doraemon準備上台) (日本)
Song:Doraemon theme song. 多啦ㄟ夢主題曲 歌曲3:DORAEMON主題曲 指著日本的國旗




Daven:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?
All:We are in Japan. Look.(point to Japanese flag) 我們在日本,你看!(日本國旗)
All:Welcome to Japan. 歡迎來到日本。
Sandy:Kongbawa!
Jimmy: Do you know the best food in the world?
你們知道我們要到哪裡找世界上最美味的食物嗎?
小叮噹:Yes, of course! 當然是在日本啊!(從百寶袋拿出壽司)
Sushi is the best food in the world. 壽司才是世界上最美味的食物。
Mimi: Sushi is yummy.
Dora:I like Sushi. It’s yummy.
Emily: We find Sushi in Japan.
Sandy: Thanks for your Sushi, Sayonala. 謝謝你的壽司,再見。 



★潛水艇又出發到另一個國家 (印地安人準備上台) (美國)
Song:Ten little Indians




Daven:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?
All:We are in America. 我們在美國。 Welcome to American. 歡迎來美國!
Sandy:Good evening. 晚安 How are you?你好嗎?
All: We’re fine.我們很好
Jimmy:Do you know how to cook the best food in the world?
你們知道要如何烹煮世界上最美味的食物嗎?
All:Yes, of course. We Indians barbecue food. (我們印地安人食物都是用烤的)
Dora:I like barbecue. Yummy. 我喜歡烤肉,好吃。
Mimi:Barbecue food is yummy.好吃
Emily: Thank you for your barbecue, bye bye. (謝謝你的烤肉,拜拜!) 





★潛水艇又出發到另一個國家 ( Mamamia準備上台) (義大利)
Song: Mamamia




Daven:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?
All:You are in Italy. 我們在義大利。
All:Welcome to Italy. 歡迎來到義大利
Sandy:Chio!
Jimmy:Do you know how to cook the best food in the world?
你們知道要如何烹煮世界上最美味的食物嗎?
All:Yes, of course. We bake pizza with the oven (我們義大利人比薩都是放進烤箱的)
Mimi:I like Pizza. Yummy. 我喜歡比薩,好吃。
Dora:Pizza is yummy. 好吃
Emily:Thanks for your pizza, bye bye.(謝謝你的批薩,拜拜)
Sandy: Chio. (大家再見) 




------------------------------------------------


Scene3 第三幕 





Billy: Hello! What’s your name?
Jane : My name is Jane. I play Mr. Krabs. I’m the boss of Krusty Krab restaurant. And what’s your name?
(大家好我是Jane,我演的是蟹堡王餐廳的蟹老闆, 拿出蟹堡王的招牌)
Billy: My name is Billy. I play Squidward. I’m a cashier.
(大家好我是Billy我演章魚哥,我是蟹堡王餐廳的收銀員)
Ken: What’s your name?
Leo: Hello! My name is Leo. I play Spongebob. I ‘m a cook. And who are you?
(大家好我是Leo,我演海綿寶寶,我是個廚師)
Ken: Ho, ho…My name is Ken. I play Patrick. I’m your best friend.
(大家好我是Ken,我演派大星是海綿寶寶的好朋友
Eve: What’s your name?
Kitty: My name is Kitty. I play Sandy. I’m good at sport. And what’s your name?
(大家好我是Kitty我演姍迪我運動很厲害喔,你叫什麼名字?)
Eve: My name is Eve. I play a pickle. The secret recipe of Krabby burger.
(大家好我是Eve我演酸黃瓜也就是美味蟹堡的秘密配方 



Leo: Now! Let’s make the best Krabby burger(現在讓我門來做全世界最棒的美味蟹堡)
Ken: Ho..ho..You need some milk. (你需要一些牛奶)
Jane: Here is dried laver (還需要海苔皮)
Billy: Barbecue the pickle. (將它烤一烤)
Kitty. Put it into the oven. (再放入烤箱)
Jane : Do you remember how to make Krabby burger. 還記得怎麼做蟹堡嗎?
Leo: Here are six things to make the best Krabby burger (有六樣東西就能做出美味蟹堡)
Ken: Ho..ho.. You need buns and lettuce. (你需要麵包及青菜)
Sandy: You also need tomatoes and onions(你還需要番茄和洋蔥)
Eve: And salt(還有鹽巴) And our secret recipe. The best pickle in the world.
(和祖傳秘方~全世界最好吃的酸黃瓜) 大家一起吃美味蟹堡
Song: He’e got the whole world in his hand 




(The end) 全劇終 


所需道具:國家國旗 、小綿羊(頭套)、哆啦A夢(頭套)、壽司、大牛奶桶子、大壽司皮(綠色玻璃紙),烤肉網(大網子上面有烤的食物)印地安人(頭套) 大麵包道具、大萵苣、大洋蔥、大番茄片 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Enjoyetg英特朗 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()