世界上最美味的食物 
旁白 
Six little pigs are traveling around the world 
in searching for the most delicious food. 
六隻小豬即將要去世界旅行,
找尋世界上最美味的食物。

Scene 1 第一幕 


Six pigs:Hello, everybody! 
                  We are the six little pigs.
                   大家好,我們是六隻小豬。
Playful pigs:We are playful pigs. 我們是愛玩的豬。
Smart pigs:We are smart pigs. 我們是聰明的豬。
Lazy pigs:We are lazy pigs. 我們是懶惰的豬。

Mommy & Daddy (come out of the house) 
 豬爸爸跟豬媽媽從房子裡走出來。
Mommy ( wipe nose with a handkerchief) 
  豬媽媽拿著一條手帕擦著鼻子
Mommy:My dear babies, 
you are big enough to go and see the world. 
我的寶貝們,你們已經夠大可以去看看外面的世界了。 

Daddy Pig:Just go and find the most 
                     delicious food in the world. 
                     那就去找世界上最美味的食物吧!
Mommy Pig:Take care, my babies. 
                         保重了,我的寶貝們。
Daddy:And don’t forget to come back soon. 
               別忘了,要快回來喔!
Six pigs:Good-bye, Mommy and Daddy. 
                 爸爸、媽媽,再見了。
(all giving a big group hug) 
  豬爸爸、豬媽媽和六隻小豬互相擁抱。
Mommy&Daddy:Good-bye, my dear babies. 
                                   再見了,我的寶貝們。
歌曲1:造飛機
一邊唱,一邊拿著大飛機,在舞台上飛來飛去。

Scene 2 第二幕

 
(The six pigs carry the airplane, pretending to fly it. 
      They land and get off.)
       六隻小豬帶著飛機,假裝在飛,降落,下機。
Song:My little aero plane 背景音樂:飛機的聲音

Pigs:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?
Song:Baa!Baa!Black sheep. 咩咩,黑綿羊!
(小綿羊,小男孩,農夫,婦人) 

歌曲2:咩咩,黑綿羊!

All:Welcome to New Zealand. 歡迎來到紐西蘭。
Pigs:Hello!Do you know where we can find 
            the most delicious food in the world?
            哈囉!你們知道我們要到哪裡找世界上最美味的食物嗎?
All:Yes, of course!Here is in New Zealand. 
          當然是在紐西蘭啊!
(takes out milk from the basket) 從籃子裡拿出牛奶
All:Milk is the most delicious food in the world. 
        牛奶是世界上最美味的食物。
Chant:Milk is good for you. 
               Milk is healthy for you. 牛奶對你是好的,有益處的。
Pigs:Yummy~~ Milk is good. 好吃!牛奶真好。
Pigs:Thank you. Good-bye. 謝謝你們,再見。


Scene 3(Japan) 第三幕(日本)
Pigs:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡? 

Song:Doraemon theme song. 多啦ㄟ夢主題曲 
歌曲3:DORAEMON主題曲
指著日本的國旗


Pigs:We are in Japan. Look.(point to Japanese flag) 
          我們在日本,你看!(日本國旗)
All:Konichiwa!Welcome to Japan. 
         歡迎來到日本。
Pigs:Konichiwa!Do you know where we can find
              the most delicious food in the world? 
          你們知道我們要到哪裡找世界上最美味的食物嗎?
小叮噹:Yes, of course!Here is in Japan. 
                (takes out a piece of Red Bran pancake from his magic pocket)
              當然是在日本啊!(從百寶袋拿出銅鑼燒)
大雄:No!No!No!Shshi is the most delicious food in the world. 
             不不不!壽司才是世界上最美味的食物。
Pigs:I want Red Bran pancake. I also want shshi. Which one shall I eat? 
           我想要銅鑼燒,也想要壽司,到底要吃哪一個呢? 

歌曲4 :Eeny miny my mi mo

(Pigs eat and eat.) 小豬們都吃了。
Pigs:Yummy~yummy~~ 好吃,好吃!
Pigs:Good-bye. Doraemon. Good-bye. Da-sho.
           再見,多啦ㄟ夢。再見,大雄。

Song:My little aero plane 背景音樂:飛機的聲音


Scene 4(In America) 第四幕(在美國)
Pigs:Where are we now? 我們現在在哪裡?

歌曲5:Alphabet song.

Pigs:We are in America. 我們在美國。
All:Good evening, little pigs. 晚安,小豬們。
Pigs:Good evening. 晚安。
Pigs:Do you know where we can find 
             the most delicious food in the world? 
           你們知道我們要到哪裡找世界上最美味的食物嗎?
All:Sure, here is in America. 
        The hamburger is the most delicious food in the world. 
         當然是在美國啊!漢堡是世界上最美味的食物。
All:I like hamburger. Yummy. 我喜歡漢堡,好吃。
All:The pumpkin is yummy, too. 南瓜也好吃。

歌曲6:Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater.
Pigs:Yummy~~ 好吃 

Song:My little aero plane 背景音樂:飛機的聲音
(Pigs fly home) 小豬們飛回到家裡

Pigs:Mommy and Daddy. Milk is good for me. 
             Shshi is good for me. Hamburger is good for me. 
            Pumpkin is good for me. 
          爸、媽,牛奶、壽司、漢堡、南瓜有益於我。
Daddy&Mommy:Wow!You are so good. 哇!你們好棒喔!
(The end) 全劇終 

歌曲7:It’s a small world. 世界小小小 


所需道具:背景設計成各個國家的感覺

8隻小豬頭套、豬鼻子、手帕

小綿羊、奇異果、農夫、婦人、籃子

哆啦A夢服裝、國旗、壽司、銅鑼燒、紙傘 、漢堡、南瓜、 飛機

(此劇本改編自凱薩琳95學年度畢業劇本)
音樂檔請至相本"節目音樂"

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Enjoyetg英特朗 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()